Randy Seaver at Genea-musings hosts a round of Saturday Night Genealogy Fun every, yes, you guessed it, Saturday night. His instructions are in blue:
1) List your matrilineal line – your mother, her mother, etc. back to the first identifiable mother. Note: this line is how your mitochondrial DNA was passed to you!
- Patricia Ann HENNEKE married Delbert Monroe WEBB
- Ruby Lee REINHARDT (1918-1997) married Ruben Henry HENNEKE (1913-2003)
- Helen Anna RABKE (1881-1954) m. Henry Christian REINHHARDT (1882-1968)
- Marie GOHLKE (?-?) m. Adolph RABKE (? -?)
- Augusta SASSE (? – ?) Johann F. R. GOHLKE (? – ?)
- it sure did fizzle out quickly, didn’t it?
2) Tell us if you have had your mitochondrial DNA tested, and if so, which Haplogroup you are in.
3) Post your responses on your own blog post, in Comments to this blog post, or in a Status line on Facebook or in your Stream at Google Plus.
You’re lookin’ at it.
4) If you have done this before, please do your father’s matrilineal line, or your grandfather’s matrilineal line, or your spouse’s matriliuneal line.
Another day…I’m already a day late to Saturday.
5) Does this list spur you to find distant cousins that might share one of your matrilineal lines?